Cisse - sewing pattern long pants and shorts for teens
Cisse is a DUTCH digital pattern for long ánd short pants, both straight and narrow. The long and short versions come with several pockets, fly, and waistband possibilities. These different options give you the possibility to rapidly make very basic pants or to take your time and customize Cisse the way you want it.
- Sewing level: beginner to intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes 140/10y-176/16y + 140/10y small-176/16y small
- a digital print-at-home step by step photo tutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(24 pages for both the small and standard sizes)
- a digital -print per size- large sized pattern to print at a print shop
(A0 for both the small and standard sizes)
- Want to see the difference between this digital pattern and its paper version? Take a look.