Jack - sewing pattern blazer for kids and teens
Jack is a DUTCH digital pattern for a blazer combining the benefits of a classic cut with playful details. The jacket can be made out of both stretch and non-stretch fabrics. Beginners can get started with an easy base while more advanced seamstresses can add options such as a back vent, various kinds and levels of pockets, an integrated hood and the creative "reverse revers" variation.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes 104/4y - 176/16y + 104/4y small - 176/16y small
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(44 pages for both the small and standard sizes)
- a digital -print per size- large sized pattern to print at a printshop
(2298mm/900mm for both the small and the standard sizes - keep this in mind when choosing between the digital and paper version of this pattern)