Dutch - digital WOLF bundle (kids + teens)
Wolf is a pattern for pajamas with a detachable cape/blanket. The pattern gives you the choice between a jumpsuit (or onesie) and a set of pajama shirt and (super easy) pants. Both versions include short and long sleeves, short and long legs, shoulder pieces for the detachable cape, pants pockets and the optional use of piping in the jumpsuit, shoulder pieces and pockets.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- Two size ranges for our Wolf pattern
- 92 (2y) - 134 (9y) + 92 (2y) small - 134 (9y) small
- 140 (10y) -176 (16y) + 140 (10y) small -176 (16y) small
- Per pattern
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(47 pages for both the small and standard kid sizes)
(50 pages for both the small and standard teen sizes + 19 pages for the separate cape pattern)
- a digital -print per size- large sized pattern to print at a printshop
(2278mm/900mm size for both standard and small kid sizes)
(3000mm/841mm for both the small and standard sizes teen sizes + 1189/841mm for the separate cape pattern)
Please check if your printercenter can print this size!
- Need some inspiration? Check out #zonen09 on Instagram and our Pinterest and Flickr account.