German - digital CHARLIE bundle (kids + teens)
Charlie is a sewing pattern for a lined, knitted shirt with lapel collar that makes it possible to create different looks combining the used fabrics in a different way. The pattern offers a short and long sleeved version.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- Two size ranges for our Charlie pattern
- Per pattern
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(18 pages for the kid sizes)
(18 pages for both the small and standard teen sizes)
- a digital -print per size- large sized pattern to print at a printshop
(880mm/841mm for the kid sizes)
(927mm/841mm for both the small and standard sizes teen sizes)