Dutch - paper LARS (2-9y)
Lars is a pattern for a between-season straight, easy to put on, jacket with high collar. The jacket closes with zipper and velcro. The body is lined with soft, stretch fabric while the two-piece sleeves, perfect for adding piping, are lined with polyester fabric so that putting on the jacket goes smoothly. The pattern offers a shorter blazerlike version and a longer option, both with the choice of a front pocket.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern:
- sizes: 92 (2y) -134 (9y) + 92 (2y) small -134 (9y) small
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper A0 sized pattern
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.