Dutch - digital BILLIE (1-16y)
Billie is an all-round pattern for a basic T-shirt. The pattern gives you the choice between regular sleeves and raglan sleeves, both long or short. Also included are different types of necklines: the regular T-shirt neckline, the V-neck and the envelope neckline. To top all that you also get to finish the shirt with a faux button placket, a pocket or a pocket flap. These different options give you the possibility to rapidly make basic T-shirts or to take your time and customize Billie the way you want it.
- Sewing level: beginner. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 80 (1y) -176 (16y) + 80 (1y) small -176 (16y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(43 pages for both the small and standard sizes)
- a digital -print per size- large sized pattern to print at a printshop
(2413mm/841mm for both the small and standard sizes)
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.