Dutch - digital BILLIE (1-16y)
Billie is an all-round pattern for a basic T-shirt. The pattern gives you the choice between regular sleeves and raglan sleeves, both long or short. Also included are different types of necklines: the regular T-shirt neckline, the V-neck and the envelope neckline. To top all that you also get to finish the shirt with a faux button placket, a pocket or a pocket flap. These different options give you the possibility to rapidly make basic T-shirts or to take your time and customize Billie the way you want it.
- Sewing level: beginner. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern:
- sizes: 80 (1y) -176 (16y) + 80 (1y) small -176 (16y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital A4 sized pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(42 pages for both the standard and small sizes)
- a digital large sized pattern to print at a printshop
(2 pages measuring 2298mm/900mm - keep this in mind when choosing between the digital and paper version of this pattern)
- Want to see the difference between this digital pattern and its paper version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.