Dutch - digital THEO (2-9y)
Theo is a pattern for a button up shirt with cuffs, a yoke and stand up collar. The pattern includes three versions, one for beginners with short sleeves and one for advanced seamstresses with bound buttonholes and welt pocket. The extra version gives you the option to be even more creative, experimenting with fabric combinations adding contrasting little corners throughout the button up.
- Sewing level: beginner to advanced. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -134 (9y) + 92 (2y) small -134 (9y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital A4 sized pattern to print-cut-paste at home
- a digital A0 sized pattern to print at a printshop
- Want to see the difference between this digital pattern and its paper version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.