Dutch - digital OLE (2-9y)
Ole is a pattern for a button up cardigan with hood option. Various options are included in the pattern and tutorial e.g. regular buttonholes, snap buttons, elbow pads, inside pockets and pockets in the side seam.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -134 (9y) + 92 (2y) small -134 (9y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(18 pages for both the small and standard sizes)
- a digital -print per size- large sized pattern to print at a printshop
(A0 for both the small and standard sizes)
- Want to see the difference between this digital pattern and its paper version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.