English - digital PIM (2-9y)
This is the price of a digital pattern without VAT. VAT is added upon checkout. Here you can read more about the European VAT rules.
Pim is a pattern for jersey shorts and swimwear. The pattern offers a basic version, a swimwear version and extras e.g. elastic piping, a flat front and different kinds of pockets.
- Sewing level: beginner. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -134 (9y)
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital A4 sized pattern to print-cut-paste at home
- a digital A0 sized pattern to print at a printshop
- Want to see the difference between a digital pattern and a paper version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.