German - digital WOLF (2-9y)
Wolf is a pattern for pajamas with a detachable cape/blanket. The pattern gives you the choice between a jumpsuit and a set of pajama shirt and (super easy) pants. Both versions include short and long sleeves, short and long legs, shoulder pieces for the detachable cape, pants pockets and the optional use of piping in the jumpsuit, shoulder pieces and pockets.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -134 (9y) + 92 (2y) small -134 (9y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(47 pages for both the standard and small sizes)
- a digital -print per size- large pattern to print at a printshop
(2278mm/900mm size for both standard and small sizes - keep this in mind when choosing between the digital and paper version of this pattern)
- Need some inspiration? Check out #zonen09 on Instagram, our lookbooks and our Pinterest and Flickr account.