Bas - sewing pattern dungarees for kids
Bas is a DUTCH digital pattern for a narrow fitting pair of dungarees with a high bib and high back. Version a has long stitched pleats. Version b is made with piping. Various details add to the beauty of the pattern e.g. braces that start in the side seams of the legs, the shape of the front pocket and the hidden treasure pocket between the different bib layers. Elastic is sewn in the waistband for a perfect fit.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) - 122 (7y)
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital A4 sized pattern to print-cut-paste at home
- a digital A0 sized pattern to print at a printshop
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.