Dutch - paper BILLIE (1-16y)
Billie is an all-round pattern for a basic T-shirt. The pattern gives you the choice between regular sleeves and raglan sleeves, both long or short. Also included are different types of necklines: the regular T-shirt neckline, the V-neck and the envelope neckline. To top all that you also get to finish the shirt with a faux button placket, a pocket or a pocket flap. These different options give you the possibility to rapidly make basic T-shirts or to take your time and customize Billie the way you want it.
- Sewing level: beginner. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 80 (1y) -176 (16y) + 80 (1y) small -176 (16y) small
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper checklist with everything you need
- a paper large sized pattern
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.