Dutch - paper CHARLIE (2-9y)
Charlie is a pattern for a lined, knitted shirt with lapel collar that makes it possible to create different looks combining the used fabrics in a different way. The pattern offers a short and long sleeved version.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -134 (9y)
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper checklist with everything you need
- a paper A0 sized pattern
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.