Dutch - digital LARS bundle (kids + teens + parka + hood)
Lars is a pattern for a between-season straight, easy to put on, jacket with high collar. The jacket closes with zipper and velcro. The body is lined with soft, stretch fabric while the two-piece sleeves, perfect for adding piping, are lined with polyester fabric so that putting on the jacket goes smoothly. The pattern offers a shorter blazerlike version and a longer option, both with the choice of a front pocket.
The Lars parka is a supplement to the Lars pattern that offers several jacket details which allow you to create your own unique parka version of Lars. Available details are a fishtail, large pockets with pocket flap, welted pockets, sleeve tabs, shoulder tabs, draw string waist, and so.
The hood pattern and tutorial shows you how to make a detachable hood.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital bundle (without seam allowance):
- Sizes 2-16y (standard and small) for the parka version of our Lars jacket
- Sizes 2-16y (standard and small) for the extra hood for our Lars jacket
- Two size ranges for our Lars pattern
- 92 (2y) -134 (9y) + 92 (2y) small -134 (9y) small
- 140 (10y) -176 (16y) + 140 (10y) small -176 (16y) small
- Per pattern:
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
- a digital -print per size- large pattern to print at a printshop
(A0 size for both standard and small kid sizes - 1370mm/841mm size for both standard and small teen sizes)
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.