Dutch - digital THEO bundle (kids + teens + men)
Theo is a sewing pattern for a button up shirt which includes multiple options like a pleat in the back or back darts, short sleeves or long sleeves and cuffs, several collar options, standard or bound buttonholes and a classic or welt pocket. The extra special version gives you the option to be even more creative, experimenting with fabric combinations adding contrasting little corners throughout the button up.
- Sewing level: beginner to advanced. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital bundle (without seam allowance):
- Three size ranges:
- 92 (2y) -134 (9y) + 92 (2y) small -134 (9y) small
- 140 (10y) -176 (16y) + 140 (10y) small -176 (16y) small
- 46 (chest 92 cm) - 60 (chest 120 cm) standard size + 46 - 60 small size
- Per pattern:
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial per pattern
- a digital A4 sized pattern to print-cut-paste at home
- a digital large sized pattern to print at a printshop (1 A0 size for both the kid and teen sizes, 2094mm/900mm size for both the standard and small men sizes)
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.