Dutch - WOLF pajamas - teens (10-16y)
Wolf is a digital pattern for pajamas with a detachable cape/blanket. The pattern gives you the choice between a jumpsuit (or onesie) and a set of pajama shirt and (super easy) pants. Both versions include short and long sleeves, short and long legs, shoulder pieces for the detachable cape, pants pockets, and the optional use of piping in the jumpsuit, shoulder pieces, and pockets.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 140 (10y) -176 (16y) + 140 (10y) small -176 (16y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step photo tutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(50 pages for both the standard and small-sized pajamas + 19 pages for both the standard and small-sized separate cape pattern)
- a digital -print per size- large pattern to print at a print shop
(1189mm/841mm size for both the standard and small-sized cape)(3000mm/841mm size for both the standard and small-sized pajamas)
Please check if your printer center can print this size!