Dutch - paper CISSE (10-16y)
Cisse is a pattern for long ánd short pants, both straight and narrow. The long and short version come with several pocket, fly and waistband possibilities. These different options give you the possibility to rapidly make very basic pants or to take your time and customize Cisse the way you want it.
- Sewing level: beginner to intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes 140/10y-176/16y + 140/10y small-176/16y small
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper checklist with everything you need
- a paper A0 sized pattern for both the small and standard sizes
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.