Dutch - paper JACK (4-16y)
These are the last paper versions of this pattern. During our summer sale you get one free Cool Flakes panel per paper pattern you purchase. Let us know which colour (grey or rust) you prefer in the comment section during checkout. This offer is valid while stocks last.
Jack is a pattern for a blazer combining the benefits of a classic cut with playful details. The jacket can be made out of both stretch and non-stretch fabrics. Beginners can get started with an easy base while more advanced seamstresses can add options such as a back vent, various kinds and levels of pockets, an integrated hood and the creative "reverse revers" variation.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes 104/4y - 176/16y + 104/4y small - 176/16y small
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper checklist with everything you need
- a paper large sized pattern for both the small and standard sizes
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.