Dutch - paper JACK (4-16y)
Jack is a pattern for a blazer combining the benefits of a classic cut with playful details. The jacket can be made out of both stretch and non-stretch fabrics. Beginners can get started with an easy base while more advanced seamstresses can add options such as a back vent, various kinds and levels of pockets, an integrated hood and the creative "reverse revers" variation.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes 104/4y - 176/16y + 104/4y small - 176/16y small
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper checklist with everything you need
- a paper large sized pattern for both the small and standard sizes
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.