Dutch - paper OLE (10-16y)
These are the last paper versions of this pattern. During our summer sale you get one free Cool Flakes panel per paper pattern you purchase. Let us know which colour (grey or rust) you prefer in the comment section during checkout. This offer is valid while stocks last.
Ole is a pattern for a button up cardigan with hood option. Various options are included in the pattern and tutorial e.g. regular buttonholes, snap buttons, elbow pads, inside pockets and pockets in the side seam.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes 140/10y-176/16y + 140/10y small-176/16y small
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper checklist with everything you need
- a paper A0 sized pattern for both the small and standard sizes
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.