Dutch - paper THEO (10-16y)
Theo is a pattern for a button up shirt with cuffs, a yoke and stand up collar. The pattern includes three versions, one for beginners with short sleeves and one for advanced seamstresses with bound buttonholes and welt pocket. The extra version gives you the option to be even more creative, experimenting with fabric combinations adding contrasting little corners throughout the button up.
- Sewing level: beginner to advanced. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 140 (10y) -176 (16y) + 140 (10y) small -176 (16y) small
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper checklist with everything you need
- a paper A0 sized pattern
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.