Dutch - paper THEO for men (46-60)
Theo is a sewing pattern for a button up shirt which includes multiple options like a pleat in the back or back darts, short sleeves or long sleeves and cuffs, a modern collar, classic collar or retro feel collar, standard or bound buttonholes and a classic or welt pocket. The extra special version gives you the option to be even more creative, experimenting with fabric combinations adding contrasting little corners throughout the button up.
- Sewing level: beginner to advanced. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern:
- sizes: 46 (chest 92 cm) - 60 (chest 120 cm) standard size + 46 - 60 small size
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper checklist with everything you need
- a paper large sized pattern
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.