Dutch - digital HOOD LARS (2-16y)
The hood for Lars is a free downloadable extra for our jacket pattern Lars. This pattern and tutorial shows you how to make a detachable hood that can be sewn separately, even if you already made Lars a while ago.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you download this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -176 (16y) + 92 (2y) small -176 (16y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(8 pages for both the standard and small sizes)
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.