Lars - parka add-on jacket for kids and teens
The Lars parka is a DUTCH digital supplement to the Lars pattern that offers several jacket details that allow you to create your own unique parka version of Lars. Available details are a fishtail, large pockets with pocket flap, welted pockets, sleeve tabs, shoulder tabs, drawstring waist, and so.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -176 (16y) + 92 (2y) small -176 (16y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step photo tutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(5 pages for both the standard and small sizes)