Ole - sewing pattern cardigan for teens
Ole is a DUTCH digital pattern for a button-up cardigan with a hood option. Various options are included in the pattern and tutorial e.g. regular buttonholes, snap buttons, elbow pads, inside pockets, and pockets in the side seam.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes 140/10y-176/16y + 140/10y small-176/16y small
- a digital print-at-home step by step photo tutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(24 pages for both the small and standard sizes)
- a digital -print per size- large sized pattern to print at a print shop
(A0 for both the small and standard sizes)