Theo - sewing pattern button up for men
Theo is a DUTCH digital sewing pattern for a button-up shirt which includes multiple options like a pleat in the back or back darts, short sleeves or long sleeves and cuffs, a modern collar, classic collar or retro feel collar, standard or bound buttonholes and a classic or welt pocket. The extra special version gives you the option to be even more creative, experimenting with fabric combinations adding contrasting little corners throughout the button up.
- Sewing level: beginner to advanced. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 46 (chest 92 cm) - 60 (chest 120 cm) standard size + 46 - 60 small size
- a digital print-at-home step by step photo tutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(38 pages for both the standard and small sizes)
- a digital -print per size- large pattern to print at a print shop
(2094mm/900mm size for both standard and small sizes - keep this in mind when choosing between the digital and paper version of this pattern)