Dutch - paper WOLF (2-9y)
These are the last paper versions of this pattern. During our summer sale you get one free Cool Flakes panel per paper pattern you purchase. Let us know which colour (grey or rust) you prefer in the comment section during checkout. This offer is valid while stocks last.
Wolf is a pattern for pajamas with a detachable cape/blanket. The pattern gives you the choice between a jumpsuit and a set of pajama shirt and (super easy) pants. Both versions include short and long sleeves, short and long legs, shoulder pieces for the detachable cape, pants pockets and the optional use of piping in the jumpsuit, shoulder pieces and pockets.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -134 (9y) + 92 (2y) small -134 (9y) small
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper checklist with everything you need
- a paper large sized pattern
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.