Workshop pattern of choice - June 17th
- Discount codes are not applicable when purchasing this product. Gift cards can be used.
- Registration for this workshop is only final after payment is received.
- If less than 6 people enroll in this workshop, the workshop will be canceled and the registration fee will be fully refunded.
- The entry fee is non refundable in case of cancellation or absence during the workshop. When purchasing this product you agree to these terms and conditions.
Our 'Sunday = Sonday' sewing workshops take place at the Zonen 09 HQ (Dok Noord site in Ghent) where you can find everything you need to create a beautiful piece of clothing and enjoy every part of it.
On June 17th we will be working with the Zonen 09 patterns of your choice. Participants of this workshop can choose to work with the sizes available for their chosen pattern.
Team member Isabelle will guide you through the sewing process while Sharon makes sure everybody gets regularly treated to snacks, drinks and a healthy lunch.
What to expect when you enroll in this 'Sunday = Sonday' workshop with a Zonen 09 pattern of your choice?
- A sewing workshop with 8 participants in an inspiring environment
- Advice beforehand about size, pattern adjustments and fabric cutting
- Start at 9.00 AM (June 17th)
- End at 6.00 PM (June 17th)
- The pattern (if you already have the pattern, you get to chose another one)
- Cold and hot drinks
- A healthy lunch
- You will be contacted by Zonen 09 with some additional information shortly after your registration.
What you need when you enroll in this 'Sunday = Sonday' workshop with a Zonen 09 pattern of your choice?
- A sewing machine (a serger is available at the Zonen 09 HQ)
- Fabric and haberdashery for your project (Download our checklists here)
- Sewing level depends on the pattern you choose (Read more about our sewing levels here)