Workshop surprise pattern
- Discount codes are not applicable when purchasing this product. Gift cards can be used.
- Registration for this workshop is only final after payment is received.
- If less than 6 people enroll in this workshop, the workshop will be canceled and the registration fee will be fully refunded.
- The entry fee is non refundable in case of cancellation or absence during the workshop. When purchasing this product you agree to these terms and conditions.
Our 'Sunday = Sonday' sewing workshops take place at the Zonen 09 HQ (Dok Noord site in Ghent) where you can find everything you need to create a beautiful piece of clothing and enjoy every part of it.
On June 11th we will be working with a brand new Zonen 09 pattern which can be sewn with both stretch and non-stretch fabrics. Participants of this workshop can choose to work with our kids sizes (2y-9y) or our teenages sizes (10y-16y). For now that's all the info we are sharing ... Are you up for this surprise challenge?
Team member Isabelle will guide you through the sewing process while Sharon makes sure everybody gets regularly treated to snacks, drinks and a healthy lunch.
What to expect when you enroll in this 'Sunday = Sonday' workshop with our surprise pattern?
- A sewing workshop with 8 participants in an inspiring environment
- Advice beforehand about size, pattern adjustments and fabric cutting
- Start at 9.00 AM (June 11th)
- End at 6.00 PM (June 11th)
- The paper pattern
- Cold and hot drinks
- A healthy lunch
- You will be contacted by Zonen 09 with some additional information shortly after your registration.
What you need when you enroll in this 'Sunday = Sonday' workshop with a Zonen 09 pattern of your choice?
- A sewing machine (a serger will be available at the Zonen 09 HQ)
- Fabric and haberdashery for your project (which we will tell you more about later...)
- Sewing level 2 (Read more about our sewing levels here)